Home   Contact Us   Site Map  
| |  
John M. Gibbs
Monica A. Grecu
Sebie G. Sellers
William A. Ward
Demopolis, AL
108 N. Walnut Avenue
P.O. Box 1276
Demopolis, AL 36732
Tel: (334) 289-2255
Fax: (334) 289-2259
Toll-Free: (800) 299-2003
Demopolis, AL
Sebie G. Sellers
Sebie Sellers concentrates her practice in the area of personal injury and wrongful death. Sebie has represented hundreds of individuals who were injured in automobile wrecks. Sebie also represents families in wrongful death cases where a family member was killed in an 18-Wheeler accident. She is involved in several high profile cases where children were killed or severely injured by drivers who were drinking while driving 18-Wheel tractor trailers. Sebie is committed to making sure drivers and companies who operate these kinds of vehicles do so in a safe and careful manner.
Contact Information
Demopolis, AL
Tel: (334) 289-2255
Fax: (334) 289-2259
Toll-Free: (800) 299-2003
E-mail: sebiesellers@bellsouth.net
Areas of Practice
Wrongful Death
Personal Injury
Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect
Workers' Compensation
Bar Admissions
Alabama, 1987
Tennessee, 1994
Mississippi, 2000
University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 1987
Judson College, 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
Alabama State Bar
Alabama Trial Lawyers Association: Board of Governors
American Bar Association
Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Montgomery County Bar Association
Montgomery County Trial Lawyers

We offer free initial consultations and handle cases on a contingency basis, meaning we do not get paid unless you do.

The use of the Internet for communications with the firm will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.

You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.